I suggest you...

stop making me choose a future launch date when all i want to do is save my work

This makes no sense and it's a huge waste of time to require me to input a future launch date when all I'm doing is saving work on a campaign. It'd be better to only require this if I try to activate the campaign.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Emilee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We get where you’re coming from with this request, but we can easily picture people coming forward with the opposite perspective if we stop validating the dates of email sends when they’re entered. Something like…

“Why didn’t you let me know my dates were invalid when I entered them? Now I have to go back and change them all”.

Are you building the campaign out today but with uncertain launch dates that you’d like to set later? We’re wondering if this is a common scenario.

Please let us know and allow us to think on this one a bit.

Thanks!

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Emilee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with you that it makes sense for launch dates to be valid when entered. My request has more to do with future edits of a campaign when the dates have become invalid but I still don't know the actual launch date.

I don't think I'd necessarily have "uncertain dates," rather, if my dates have become invalid I want to not have to change them until I want to activate.

Feedback and Knowledge Base