or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kris PatelKris Patel commented  · 

Reviving this conversation. Has Zoho made any openings with their API to allow us to integrate NR?

• Daniel RivalinDaniel Rivalin commented  · 

Now that socialize feature is working, any update on that one ?
        thanks

Daniel

Any news on that one? would very very useful to promote net-results to the 25 millions users of zoho crm... Daniel

but switching to sugarcrm cost a lot obviously - and the email integration is not so powerful
        So I am still interesting at least for a sync of contacts details between both software

Thanks for comments. Not ready to invest in developing a new API for zoho. We have done it in the past for another application, but it takes quite some work. In this case, might be wise to switch to Sugar CRM or alike.

• Zoho's API makes integrating with them at the level we'd like essentially impossible. Unlike SugarCRM, Salesforce.com and others, Zoho's API is very restrictive. This appears to be strategic on their part. It seems they'd rather sell you an additional app than allow tight integration by 3rd parties like Net-Results.

That said, a useful level of contact synchronization is a possibility. Anyone out there want to take a crack at building a plugin using our (not yet publicly available) JSON API?

any news on that one ? 2 more prospects asking - thanks - Daniel

Feedback and Knowledge Base