I suggest you...

Allow Contacts to Requalify for Campaigns

A campaign level option to allow contacts to re-qualify for that campaign. If this setting was enabled a contact would go through the different actions of a campaign as they currently do. Once the campaign was fully completed they would then be able to qualify for that campaign again based on the initial campaign qualification criteria.

To place some reasonable controls around this and prevent infinite loop problems it would also be go to add criteria like a waiting period before they could re-qualify or specific campaign options that prohibit a contact from re-qualification if the criteria are fulfilled.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Greg SmithGreg Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Net-Results Product TeamNet-Results Product Team responded  · 

An excellent suggestion. We have had this on our long term roadmap for a while. We’ll update status again here when we this feature moves into the dev queue and we can provide an ETA.

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Feedback @NetResultsAdminFeedback @NetResults (Admin, Net-Results Marketing Automation) commented  · 

The time is coming, but we can't yet provide an ETA. An overhaul of campaign interface (and segmentation interface) is planned for 2016. This will include some changes to campaign infrastructure such as requalification.

We are on board with the need for this enhancement and are anxious to bring it to you. We'll be communicating when the time comes that we're close.

Thanks!

• Kris PatelKris Patel commented  · 

Just adding in my two cents. This feature would be super useful for automatic and bulk segmentation based upon changing criteria. I've dubbed these "modification campaigns" as they help me modify my contacts custom fields and list membership so I can classify, segment, and send to the right folks without having to make manual modifications to 10's of thousands of contacts.

-kris

• Abdul KarmachAbdul Karmach commented  · 

Team, I had another customer request for this today. An ETA would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Abdul

• AbdulAbdul commented  · 

Hi guys, just checking if there's an ETA or development on this?

Thanks! Abdul

Hi just checking in on this one. We have two clients that needs this for their software trial downloads. It's important that the prospect receives a "Thank You" email each time they download the software.

Also, there is another niche I plan to hit hard that absolutely will need this feature.

Thanks! Abdul

• Still no ETA here but I wanted to let you know that this is looming large on our radar.

There are a few other campaign quirks that we're keen to address concurrently with campaign requalification. We're looking at a somewhat major refactoring of a key campaign subsystem to do this right. As such we're (prudently in our opinion) allowing time for multiple ideas and discussion and adequate time to for these ideas to bake.

Just letting you know the ball is moving forward on this one.

I think this is more relevant now that we have Drip campaigns. I look forward to the ETA!

-Abdul

• Abdul KarmachAbdul Karmach commented  · 

This is useful for auto-responder like functionality where someone re-enters the autoresponder when they meet criteria again. Great suggestion!

Feedback and Knowledge Base