I suggest you...

Edit a Individual's Subscription Preferences 'for them' via their Contact Profile

Currently, if a client requests (either via a manual email reply or over the phone) that they would like us to stop sending them certain kinds of emails (but they do NOT wish to completely opt out), there is no way for us to edit their Subscription Preferences FOR them.

So, we end up having to create a 'Exclude List' and remember to add it to Campaigns.

Solution: change 'Unsubscribe' to 'Subscription Management' on Contact Profile. Allow us to EITHER unsubscribe or check a Contact's preferences for them from there.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Scott Leslie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

We’ll soon be rolling out a complete overhaul of subscriptions in Net-Results. You’ll be able to designate any Net-Results List as a “Subscription List”. This will allow you to manage any Contact’s subscriptions by adding/removing them to/from the appropriate Lists.

You’ll be able to easily filter your Lists as “marketing” lists, “subscription” lists or all lists.

Barring anything unexpected this will be live in October.

Thanks for the suggestion, the votes, and the patience!

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ross Nelson commented  · 

Why not empower the recipient of the email to manage their own personal subscription preference by placing a link at the bottom of all your emails to a subscription preference landing page for them to select what ever preferences they prefer?

Feedback and Knowledge Base