I suggest you...

Add the same Form action interface to Web From Mappings

I realize the focus is on the new Forms and Landing Page Builder, but WFMs remain as one of the most innovative ideas I've ever come across and are stil very relevant. But the interface feels very aged and I've fallen in love with the "Forms Action" tab in the Forms Builder. I'd love to see WFMs use the same tabbed interface, only instead of building the form on the 1st tab, you're mapping the fields as usual.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Abdul shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ben Finklea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to see this soon! I've run into 3 or 4 times in the last couple of months where I've had to create a campaign to mimic this functionality.

• Abdul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Team, any chance of this making it in the next "quick hits" release? Conversion tracking would be awesome too!!

• AdminNet-Results Product Team (Admin, Net-Results Marketing Automation) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The good news is that adding Form Actions to Web Form Mappings in on the short list. The bad news is it's behind 2 other tasks. The current estimate is that the Form Actions will be live in September.

You may be interested in the 2 tasks that are ahead of this in the queue: much improved Campaign reporting and Impression/Conversion reporting for Net-Results forms.

• Abdul Karmach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm working on a project now where this would be really helpful. I have to use Gravity Forms because of the complexity of the form and I'm going to lose the functionality I've become accustomed to with NR-generated forms.

Feedback and Knowledge Base