I suggest you...

Calendar Dashboard

A common feature for many email systems out there is a Campaign Calendar. I've heard this request from 2 different customers this week. (both current customers)

From one customer: "Would LOVE to see a calendar that shows a view of all upcoming emails scheduled in campaigns, kind of like what mailchimp or icontact has. Even better if we could "click and drag" the emails and reschedule them, so that if we see too many grouped together we can space them apart better."

I'm thinking that this could be built with a dashboard. Even a simple agenda view? I know the implications of a campaign-based system could be huge because emails trigger at all different times. Maybe the person could select which Campaigns he wants to display on the calendar with a checkbox on the Campaign setup page.

And/or, a filter based on list membership or segment? or even for individual people using the filter system you already have?

Anyway, it seems to be a big checkoff item for people once they start using they system.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ben FinkleaBen Finklea shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

Good news – We plan on enhancing the “social calendar” adding in campaign launches. We’ll be elevating the calendar from the “social” area to a “marketing calendar”.

Work on this is scheduled to begin immediately after the launch of the new Gmail and Outlook plugins that are in testing now.

More news soon.

Thanks!

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service